- 2016/2017 Admission
The School does not participate in the Education Bureau (EDB)’s Secondary School Place Allocation (SSPA) exercise
and admits all Secondary 1 students directly. Application form can be downloaded froms the School’s website from
now onwards. The application schedule is as follows:The School does not participate in the Education Bureau (EDB)’s
Secondary School Place Allocation (SSPA) exercise and admits all Secondary 1 students directly. Application form can
be downloaded froms the School’s website from now onwards.
In compliance with EDB’s policy, any parent or guardian of a successful applicant who chooses to accept the School’s
offer must submit a signed “Letter of Undertaking” to confirm their relinquishment of any other subsidized Secondary
1 places. Applicants who are not shortlisted will automatically be placed in the waiting list.
2016/2017 Annual Tuition Fees
S1: $4000 By ten installments, $400 for each installment
S2: $4000 By ten installments, $400 for each installment
S3: $4000 By ten installments, $400 for each installment
S4: $3600 By ten installments, $360 for each installment
S5: $3180 By ten installments, $318 for each installment
S6: $1800 By ten installments, $180 for each installment
2016/2017 Annual Tuition Fees to be approved by EDB
The adjustments of tuition fees are based on the different current tuition fees in each form this year.
|Criteria: ||Academic result ||Conduct & Attitude ||Interview ||Extra-curricular Activities |
|Percentage: ||30% ||30% ||30% ||10% |
- Applicants should submit the application form in person or send it to the School by mail. [Click here to Download]
- Please submit the copies of Birth Certificate / HKID, school report cards from Primary 4 to Primary 6 and records of any other qualifications together with the completed application forms.
- Successful applicants will be notified by the School for an interview.
Schoolarships and Subsidy Scheme:
Should there be any queries, please feel free to contact our school at 2576-3415.
- School Fee Remission - Our school devised a Fee Remission Scheme to offer full or partial fee remission to needy students.[Link]
- Schoolarships - Students who rank in the top three of each Form will have their annual tuition fee waived.[Link]
- Subsidy - Maximum amount $500 – travel subsidy and annual tuition fee grant is provided to students with financial burden monthly.[Link]
School address: 77 Caroline Hill Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong